Episode 12 of the Death by Discography podcast.
A week of ups and downs. Christie is gradually getting fed up with the sixties, and it turns out Ned doesn’t know much about musicals. Not a bad batch of albums this week, only one stinker, and no prizes for guessing which.
There’s also some reminiscing about The Young Rascals, which surprises everyone, and in a shocking twist, ONLY ONE OF US FEELS LIKE A NATURAL WOMAN.
Albums this week
- Eli and the Thirteenth Confession by Laura Nyro
- Lady Soul by Aretha Franklin
- Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- The Notorious Byrd Brothers by The Byrds
- Cheap Thrills by Big Brother and The Holding Company
For a complete list of the songs we mention on the podcast, check out our Spotify playlist.